IBS Kenya Chapter is an affiliate of International Biometric Society, an international society for the advancement of biological science through the development of quantitative theories and the application, development and dissemination of effective mathematical and statistical techniques.
The International Biometric Society sponsors the biennial International Biometric Conference (IBC).
IBS Kenya Chapter is member of the Sub-Sahara African Network (SUSAN) which hold its biennial SUSAN Conferences.
Members include biologists, mathematicians, statisticians, and others from Kenya interested in applying similar techniques.
The chapter is composed of five regions across the country defined as the Coastal , Nairobi , Eastern and North Eastern, Rift Valley and Western regions.
IBS Members receive:
- Free online access to Biometrics online.
- Free online access to JABES.
- Free online access to Biometric Bulletin
- Networking with members across the globe
- Online educational webinars
- Opportunity to participate and/or in the regional seminars